Monday, November 9, 2009

:: The ADAM SAGA

Christmas came along soon after my little episode with Mike, our office closed down for a month and I was able to escape back to the country. Then I went away with my parents to visit some relatives for a couple of weeks. It was good because I was able to avoid Sam next door as much as possible. When I did see him through my bedroom window as he was leaving to go to work, it made my heart break all over again. I had to steel myself away from the window when ever I heard his car. Seeing him was still raw and painful.

After the holidays I went back to work and made friends with a new girl in the office. Her name was Mandy. I spent a few evenings at her house with her parents and her young brother and sister. They were lovely people. I could easily walk to Mandy's house as she only lived 4 blocks away from my flat.

One night we went to a dance at the cricket club. For some reason I was getting a lot of attention from a boy by the name of Adam. He was buying me drinks and asking me all about my life. Adam was 26 and had been in the army and was now working at a security firm. He asked me out to dinner the following Friday. I wasn't overly attracted to him, but I was lapping up the male attention, it had been a while and I was just realising that I like a bit of male attention! Anyway, I accepted his dinner date.
I later heard from someone else who was at the same function that they overheard Adam saying that he was looking for a wife.

The date arrived and I dressed myself up ready for Adam to pick me up. He turned up with a bunch of flowers for me, how utterly romantic I thought (and funnily enough, I felt a little sick)
Our dinner went well, Adam was very attentive and spoke to me as if we had been in a relationship for years. At the end of the night he wanted to know when I was going to take him to meet my parents. This kind of freaked me out a little because I thought that things were progressing too quickly, I'd only met him the week before and this was only our first date. I just told him that I would let him know. In all seriousness, I would never take a boy to meet my family unless I seriously thought we had a future together, and quite frankly, I had no feelings for Adam yet, but was happy to go along with things a little longer to see if any feelings did develop.

The fact that I had been told that he was looking for a wife, made me feel a bit like a piece of meat, but on the other hand , I was flattered that he was giving me all this attention.

Adams work took him out of town for a few days this particular week but I received a lovely letter in the mail from him, telling me how much he loves me and how he wanted our life to be in the future. Woah, this was all a bit too much !!!
Now, if this letter was from Sam.... that would have been a very different story, I would have wholeheartedly have embraced every word of the letter. But, really, I still felt nothing for Adam and could not think along the same lines as he was. We had made a date for him to come to my flat for dinner on the following Friday night. My flatmate was going to be away and we would have the whole place to ourselves.

Friday night arrived, and so did Adam, on time, a nice bottle of wine in hand. We had a nice meal together but I found it very off putting the way he helf my hand and gazed soppily into my eyes. What was wrong with me? Here was a nice guy, there was nothing wrong with him, but he didn't turn me on, no, he just wasn't doing it for me. But I played along with his game to keep him happy.
Adam asked if he could stay the night, I didn't really want to be there on my own that night anyway, so I agreed.

We went to bed, the two of us, in my little single bed. Adam started kissing me wildly, his hands all over my body. I just lay there and let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. I felt his hard dick as it was pressing against my thigh. Then I felt his balls. I couldn't beleive it, he only had one ball. How weird. That did not affect his lovemaking style in any way however! I must have been hot for it because his cock slid very nicely inside my pussy and I enjoyed feeling his cock pump into me. I had to hold myself back from giggling as his one ball slapped against my inner thighs with each of his thrusts.

Next morning Adam had to go to his parents place to help them with something. He wanted to come back and get me later and take me over to meet his parents. I started freaking out again. Even after a lovely night of sex with Adam, I still didn't feel strongly enough about him to take that step. Adam also asked me to accompany him to a relatives wedding that evening.

While Adam was at his parents place, my doubts about him increased at an alarming rate. I had zero feelings towards him, something just did not sit right with him. He is probably a great person, but I don't think we were suited. I did not want to meet his parents and I did not want to go to any wedding with him. When he came to collect me I told him that I did not feel well and didn't want to go out and meet anyone or go to any weddings. Adam looked very sad but accepted this. He still had to go to the wedding that evening and he got changed at my flat and left around 4pm. He left a bag of clothes and a bottle of wine behind.

After Adam had left, I walked over to Mandys house. Her parents were going out for the night and she was babysitting her little brother and sister. After the kids were asleep we raided the fridge and sat outside on the balcony smoking and drinking and bemoaning all the men in our lives !!! As you do when your 17 yrs of age!!
I didn't know how to handle the Adam situation. I could not string him along anymore, I knew he was serious about me , but there was nothing there as far as I was concerned. I had to break ties with him.
Adam was expecting to sleep at my flat again tonight after the wedding. I really did not want to go home! Adam had no key, so I was hoping that if I was not there, he would go to his parents place.

Mandys mum gave me a lift home when they got back at 1.30am. I got her to drop me off up the road as Adam's car was parked near my front door. I crept up the driveway in the darkness, past Adams car. He was asleep in the front seat.
I quietly let myself in the front door of my flat. I didnt turn on any lights. I put his bag of clothes outside the backdoor and went to bed.

At around 4am there was knocking on the front door. I yelled out that I had put his clothes outside the back door. Then I heard nothing for about 10 minutes. Next there was knocking on my bedroom window. Adam said he wanted the bottle of wine from the fridge. I raced out and put the wine outside the backdoor, ran back to my bedroom and called out that I had put it outside the door.
Silence again for another ten minutes. Then there was more knocking on my window and Adam calling my name. He sounded like he was crying. I guess he must have worked out that I was breaking up with him. After half an hour I heard his car drive away.

I received a letter during the week from Adam. He said what a shit week he was having at work, how his mind was not on the job and that he had accidently pranged the bosses vehicle. I could read between the lines that if I took him back, then his life would be better. I could not give him any false hope in thinking that might be possible, so I ignored the letter. I received another the next day full of poetry he had written for me. And the next day, another letter telling how his life would be so great with me and how he was contemplating suicide if he could not have me.

I also noticed a car like his driving slowly past my flat several nights towards the end of the week. I think I was being stalked.
On the saturday night I had some friends from work around for some drinks, one of them said there was a man sitting in a car across the street. When I looked, it was Adam. Now I was really starting to freak out. My friends said they would stay until he had disappeared, and thankfully, by midnight, he did disappear. I am sure I saw his car a few times over the next couple of weeks but soon Adam was a distant memory to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment