Monday, November 9, 2009

The Boy Next Door

When I went back to my family home in the holidays, I started playing tennis with the boy who lived next door. His name was Sam and he was 9 years older than me. He worked in his familys business so he didn't really have much of a social life. I thought he was heaven on two legs and wanted him so badly. But I was only just a child, so knew that he would not be interested in me by a long shot!

For years when I was home for holidays Sam and I would spend our time playing tennis together by day when he was not working, or playing cards at each others house at night.
I could see a future with Sam when I grew up. We would get married and have kids and live happily ever after.

When I turned 16 my dreams came true (or so I thought). On the way driving back home from a game of tennis, Sam stopped the car and leant over and kissed me. I was so in LOVE.
I thought this kiss cemented our union for the rest of our lives. I was on cloud nine. We kissed there in the car for about half an hour, his arm around my shoulder, mine around his waist. I had these lovely feelings going on between my legs that I recognised as sexual arousal. Oh what a feeling ! I loved Sam so much.

From then on this became a regular thing, Sam and I would go for a tennis game, and on the way home we would park the car and sit and just kiss. He was 25 and surely he must have been experienced in sexual matters but he never tried go any further, for ages. I was more than ready to give myself to him, I had loved him for years and planned on spending the rest of my life with him.

He was so delicious, his smell, his touch, just to look at him made me go all gooey inside. When we kissed he would also blow his warm breath on my neck which excited me terribly. Sam knew this and did it often. We started exploring each others bodies. I remember the first time he sucked my nipples, the wetness I felt in my panties ...... I soon worked out that my erogenous zones were all interconnected.

We still only pashed but I would feel inside his pants and stroke his cock. There was never any pressure to go any further.

At school I gave up on school work and didn't bother with any career guidance, what was the point of having a career I thought. I was going to be Sams wife and look after him and have his children. He was wealthy and there would be no need for me to work.
I wanted to leave school at the end of year ten but my parents said I had to get a job first if I wanted to leave school.
So I organised it all, I got a job as a shop assistant ready to start as soon as I left school.
I also organised to share a flat with another girl underneath someone's house.

My friend at the time, Liz, was also leaving school at the same time. My cousin boarded at her house during the week and on the weekends I occasionally went to stay there too.

Liz had two nice brothers who always had their mates around. One weekend we were in the garage at Liz's house playing pool with her brothers and one of their mates, Mike, was there.

He seemed like a really nice guy and he was coming on to me very strongly this particular night. He was being encouraged by everyone, I think they thought that I was getting too tied down with my relationship with Sam, especially as he was so much older than me.


Mike took me outside and we kissed. Kissed a lot. If it wasn't for Sam, I would definately have gone for him. Mike wanted to go further than kissing. I was still a virgin and was scared and anyway, I loved Sam desperately and wouldn't have done it with Mike. Still, it was nice feeling wanted like that by Mike, I was tempted, but didn't go there.

Mike contacted me several times, asking me out on dates, but I turned him down. Such was my deep feelings for Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment