Monday, November 9, 2009

__ Doing it - with Clancy !

When I stayed at Jillys parents pub, I shared a room with her. She had a casual relationship with a boy called Clancy. He used to shimmy up the drainpipe and climb in her window. She would take him off to another room where they would make love. Clancy was quite athletic and rode a harley davidson. He was also extremely good looking.
He worked in construction and was tanned and muscley. One night I went to the drive-in with Jilly, Clancy and his mate Joe. We went in Joe's car. Jilly in the front with Clancy and me in the back with Joe. I had met Joe a few times in the pub with Jilly and thought he was rather cute. He was also quite shy. Never the less, we pashed all thru the movie, I can't even remember what the movie was about.
Afterwards we went back to my flat where we were all going to stay for the night. I had one bedroom and two single beds. Susie was still on Uni holidays so her bed was empty. We had coffee's and listened to some music by candelight in the lounge room. Joe and I were sitting on the floor, pashing some more. Then we all went to bed. Jilly and Clancy in the spare single bed in the same room as mine. Joe undressed and squeezed in beside me and we snuggled down. There was no noise from Jilly and Clancy's bed.

I felt down between Joe's legs and found his lovely stiff cock and started stroking it while kissing his mouth. He came in my hand and then confessed to me that he was a virgin. How nice.
Well he was keen, because his cock quickly sprung back to life again, this time I invited him to get between my legs and thats where he stayed until daylight, we fucked all night.
Next day Jilly said to me "Did you really have to fuck Joe while we were in the room with you"? ooops!! She soon got over it tho.

Another night Jilly and Clancy came to stay at my flat on their own when I was there on my own. We were all sitting on the couch in the darkness, listening to Rod Stewart on the stereo. Clancy and Jilly were pashing, but Clancy was running his leg up my leg.
I could just see in the darkness that he had lifted Jillys top and was sucking on her nipples. While he was sucking her nipples he reached his hand under my skirt and slid his fingers under my knickers and inside my pussy. Jilly could see everything that was going on.
Soon Clancy had his hands inside both of our pussies, finger fucking the both of us at the same time. I was extremely turned on. Jillys hand was caressing his cock and I could just reach and fondle his balls at the same time. Then Clancy asked Jilly to do something that upset her and caused our session to end. He asked her to make love to me. I was hot for it, but Jilly was not interested in Lesbian sex. And that was as close to a gay sex experience that I ever got.!.

This really tested our friendship, but we were soon able to laugh about it. She just wasnt into girl on girl stuff.

One night soon after, I was at home on my own when Clancy turned up. We had a beer and listened to some music, but I could tell he wanted to finish what he had started the other night. His hands were back caressing my pussy, and his lips were on my nipples before I had a chance to unbutton my shirt. His scent and the feel of his muscular body made me melt into his arms.
We were ripping each others clothes off as we made our way to the bedroom. Clancy positioned me on my back on the bed so that he could use the end of the bed to push his feet against to gain extra leverage so as to fuck me hard. He told me this in those exact words. We were hot for each other and he gave me a good long hard pounding.

The next time I saw Clancy was one night when staying at Jillys pub. Jilly had no idea that Clancy and I had been together, even tho they were only having a casual relationship, she could get jealous easily and we both knew it.

Clancy and I were hot for another session, but we couldn't do it there in Jillys parents pub, and Clancy's parents were both at home. Clancy didn't have a car, only a motorbike.
I had never been on a bike before but when Clancy handed me the spare helmet to put on, I pretended I knew exactly what to do. When he took off the bike roared up the road and I soon came to realise that I had not done the strap up on the helmet properly, it started to lift off my head the faster we went. I was feeling terrified, yet I trusted Clancy, but at the same time I was hanging on to him for dear life while at the same time trying to hold the helmet down with my other hand.

Clancy took me to the beach. It was around midnight, so there was not another soul around. We made mad passionate love right there on the beach, I was imagining that there was an audience watching.
I'm beginning to think that I must enjoy an audience!

The ride back to the pub was just as frightening, but I lived to tell the story! Jilly never found out that Clancy and I had it off together and he and I occasionally met up, usually at my flat for a bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment