Monday, November 9, 2009

In the Backseat with Billy



No sooner had we got in the car than Billy had his hand inside my jumper, slipping my breast out of my bra.
I'm sure everyone in the car heard my gasp as he took my nipple in his mouth and started gently sucking it. I could feel a direct line from my nipple to my pussy, the tingles went all the way down my body.

For some reason I was not the least bit embarrased that I was in a car full of people with Billy sucking joyfully on my tit. I have to admit, I was a little more than turned on by the fact that there was others in close proximity to us. Col was driving the car, Susie was in the front next to him. Glenn was in the back next to me and Billy. I'm not sure how Glenn felt that night, but he didn't even let on that he even noticed that anything was going on.

It was not long before Billy had undone the zip on my jeans and was feeling around trying to work his fingers inside me. He also took my hand and lead it down to the fly on his jeans, I could fell his hard-on straining against the fabric trying to break out. I wriggled down in the seat so that I could raise my hips up making access to my pussy easier for him to reach. My pants were still on so it was a bit of a struggle but he was doing a good job of fingering me. At the same time I had unzipped his jeans and pulled down his jocks enough to allow his cock to escape. As I stroked him I could tell his breathing was getting deeper and faster.
As the trip to the nearest pizza shop was over one hour away, we knew there was no rush to get our clothes straightened up again. In fact within about 25 minutes of Billy sucking my nipples and fingering my pussy, and me running my hands all over his throbbing cock, Billy moved over me so that he was on top of me, between my legs, he with his feet on the floor of the car. He swiftly removed my pants and jeans and quickly inserted his massive cock inside me. The next half an hour was spent with me laying back with my bottom on the edge of the seat and Billy thrusting my hot wet pussy. Glenn sitting next to us on the back seat, looking out the window into the darkness. Susie and Col in the front chatting away as if nothing was going on.

It was such an unusual experience, like something you could only ever imagine happening, getting fucked in a moving car full of people, it sounds really terrible but..... I was sooo turned on and didn't want it to stop. Billy seemed to have the most amazing ability to screw for hours without cumming. I had no romantic feelings for the guy, it was the sex that was so fantastic and I couldn't get enough.
When we reached the city we pulled our clothes together, got the pizza and went to a parking lot at a lookout to eat it. We had a few beers and a few laughs between the five of us, no one indicated that they had even noticed anything unusual happening in the backseat.

As soon as we had finished eating we were back in the car for the one hour drive back to the bay. Billy was soon kissing me and sliding his hands back into my pants again, this time we wasted no time in pulling my jeans off again and assuming the same position we were in on the trip into town earlier. We fucked ourselves silly all the way back home. All the while Billy was fully dressed apart from pulling his trousers down around his thighs.
When we got back to Col's parents place we all sat around for a couple of hours drinking more beer. By 4am Billy dragged me to the bedroom we had been in the previous night. With the light still on, we undressed each other, Billy telling me he was falling in love with me, while kissing me passionately on the lips as he laid me down on the bed. As his hand reached my pussy, my hips instinctively raised to reach his touch. As his fingers slid inside my now sopping pussy, his lips kissed their way down to my nipples, I could feel my pussy muscles tightening around his fingers. Billy wasted no time entering me with his now stiff cock (was it ever not stiff)? I was being spoilt by his staying power and we fucked until dawn.

By mid morning Susie had to get back to town to the flat we shared as she had a date for lunch pre-organised. Billy and I made arrangements to meet up again in a few days. On the drive back to town, Susie and I did not mention anything about the shenanigans in the back seat on the previous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment