Monday, November 9, 2009

** Is this what they call Tag-Team Sex ?

It happened one night at my flat when Billy came over with his mates, Tim, Dan and Gary. I remember on this particular night I made us all a cup of coffee and we sat around and smoked and talked and joked and laughed. Then Billy and I excused ourselves and slipped off to the bedroom for a romp.
I don't remember anything special about our session this night, as usual for me, it gave me a buzz to be having sex while there were people in the next room who knew what we were doing. A bit like the night in the backseat of the car when we were going for pizza, it gave me a thrill to be having sex while there were other people close by. I don't know why, but I just seemed to like that it gave a bit of an extra edge to a straight out, missionary style, fuck session.

Anyhow, here we were, in my single bed, Billy and I, my legs spread wide open, Billys cock thrusting inside my pussy while he alternated between kissing me on the lips and sucking my tits. When he had cum, we were laying in each others arms, still breathing heavily, when he shocked me by asking me a simple question, "Can Dan have a go"?

Can Dan have a go? have a GO ? what did he mean by that? Yes I know, Billy was asking if Dan could fuck me? Did this mean that Billy had finally accepted that we were never going to be an item? He was still asking me to marry him. Was he under pressure from his mates? Well, WHO CARES? Billy is just a fuck to me, and Dan is very good looking, and I'm high on sex and can't get enough, so, guess what my answer to Billys question, "Can Dan have a Go" ? Of course, my answer was "OK".

Billy pulled up his jeans and went out to the living room. In less than a minute Dan was in the room and removing his pants. I pulled the sheets back and he slipped in between my legs and started pumping. We kissed the whole time, not a word was spoken. He came with a giant grunt, jumped out of bed and pulled up his jeans and left the room.
Next thing I knew, Tim was in the room asking if he could have a screw. I'd secretly always thought Tim was a spunk and was sure that he would never want a girl like me. So, naturally I said yes, Tim was quite talkative and very gentlle. He was interested in finding out if I was on the pill as he said his mother had told him not to go to bed with anyone who was not on the pill. These were the days before Aids and the pill was readily available, so I just thought that everyone was doing it and I was enjoying every minute of it. Tim was the tallest man I had ever been with, his feet touched the bed-end and he seemed to use this for extra leverage to assist his thrusts. Just when I thought we had attained a good rhythm, he shot his load of cum inside me. He lay next to me for some time, licking my nipples sweetly. Then he suggested we had better not keep Gary waiting too much longer. Sure enough, no sooner had Tim left the room than Gary was in the door removing his pants.

I was still laying on my back, naked, legs wide open and Gary didnt waste any time slipping between my legs and pumping his cock in and out of my wet pussy. I wonder if it was Garys first time as he came very very quickly (But then again, I'd been spoilt by Billys ability to fuck for hours without cumming) I actually think that Billy did orgasm but his cock remained hard and he could just keep going !
Anyway, I was too young to analyse these things too much. Gary went very rigid when came and his cock slipped out quickly as it went limp, he squeezed my tits then jumped out of bed and made for the living room while dragging his jeans up. Before I had a chance to get out of bed Billy was back in again, pulling his jeans down, telling me how sexy I am and how much he loves me. He climbed on top of me, his cock did not need any encouragement, it was hard and my pussy was dripping wet, Billy slipped inside me and pounded me really hard. I loved it.
We had been going at it for hours and I knew the guys had to go home and get some sleep as they all had to work the next day, so I didn't feel used when they left me alone. The word gang bang never entered my mind. All I felt was that I had a great sex session with some nice guys who I had got to know quite well over the past few months. Sure they were just using me for a root, but hey, I had no notion of a future with any of them either, in my mind we were just having FUN. And it was no different enjoying sex with these guys, because men have used women for sex for centuries, I just felt that I was doing the same, using them for whatever fun I could get.

Over the next six months or so Billy, Dan, Gary and Tim visited me several times a week at my flat in the city and they all took turns with me in my bed. Never all at once, always one after the other, always Billy first.
These sessions always happened on weeknights, we all worked in or near the city, but on weekends, they all went home to their familys on the coast. I made friends with the girl whose parents owned the local pub near where the boys lived, so eventually all my weekends were spent staying at Jillys parents pub on the coast. Same thing every friday and saturday night, girls in the ladies lounge listening to music on the juke box, boys out in the bar until closing time. Then the partys started. If it wasn't at someones home (usually the home of someone whose parents were away for the weekend) But also if the 'after the pub closes' party was not held at a house, we would all go down to the river and light a fire and party there until daybreak. Party usually meant drinking beer and smoking. I never saw any drugs back then, ever. If they were around, the boys kept them well hidden.
Dan owned a panel van which had a mattress in the back. If the party on the weekend after pub closing time was held at the river, we would all inevitably end up in the back of the panel van having sex. Me, Billy, Dan, Gary and Tim.
Unlike when they took turns in my bedroom at my flat in the city, in the back of the panel van we were all like 'in the same room' as each other. This gave me even more of a thrill, I was being watched by other eyes while I was getting screwed. I LOVED IT.

Do you know what I really wanted? I was way too shy to even suggest it, and the boys never even attempted, but, I had heard of group sex and I was just waiting for it to happen. It never did. There was this underlying feeling that the guys thought that they would seem gay if they joined in with another couple having sex. It seemed ok to them to be in the same room while two people were going at it, but they drew the line at joining in. damn. There seemed to be some unspoken law with these guys, that they would be thought on as being homosexual if their dicks got too close to another dick!


Oh well, it was still such a thrill having the others there at the same time. I would be laying there in the middle of the mattress in the back of the van, with Billy pounding my pussy like he always did so well, the other guys sitting around us in darkness, I know they made sure their cocks were nice and stiff ready to slip inside my pussy as soon as Billy pulled out. I don't know if they stroked themselves to hardness or just the fact that they were there while we were fucking made their dicks hard, but, anyway, as soon as one withdrew his cock, it was replaced inside my pussy by another eager to please. And please, they did, over and over, sometimes two or three times on the same night, they were young and horny and had the capacity to get their dicks hard easily.
That suited me just fine. I had an insatiable desire and they matched it perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment