Monday, November 9, 2009

MIKE with the massive cock

When it finally sunk in that Sam and I had no future together, I threw myself into my work, sport and catching up with old friends. One of those friends was my classmate Liz,

I was over her at house one night when Mike came to visit. His eyes lit up when he saw me and we spend the evening talking, laughing and joking. He invited me out to dinner which I readily accepted. I was still feeling hurt and angry that Sam was no longer part of my life, so I guess that clouded any possibility of me having any loving feelings towards Mike, to tell the truth, I was mad at the male population for how I was feeling. Deep down I think I wanted to extract revenge!

Mike tried all he could to be loving towards me but I found it hard to reciprocate. Dinner, flowers, wine..... The works. I pretended to go along with it all, but in the back of my mind, all I could think about was that it should be Sam doing all this for me. There was no other man in my plan. Poor Mike.

When he finally enticed me into his bed I'm sure he did everything right, he spent a long time kissing me and playing with my breasts, sucking them, kissing my lips some more, hands up and down my thighs, fingers sneaking in and out of my pussy, but I was only going through the motions. I suppose I was on the rebound and not ready to give myself to another man.

Mike had the most enormous cock you could possibly imagine. Not that I had seen very many, but my hand would not even fit around it, it was huge.... And very long.

Mike was becoming very sexually excited, his kisses were becoming more urgent and intense, I could tell he wanted to plant that big thick hard cock inside me. Well I just thought to myself, lets get this over with, my state of mind told me it was all ok, if I couldn't have Sam, then why not enjoy life, and anyway, he had told me that I should get out and enjoy life more while I still so young.

I began kissing Mike with more intensity and he took this as a sign to get on top of me and using his hand to guide his massive cock inside of me, he gave a small grunt..... As the tip of his cock tried to enter me a pain shot through me, he gave another almighty push, his cock went in a little further, but the pain ..... Oh. I gritted my teeth and spread my legs wider.

I couldn't believe the pain. Perhaps I was not as sexually aroused as I was when I had sex with Sam, we had had 2 years of foreplay as a lead up to our lovemaking and I know I was ready when Sam and I did it. But Mike, well perhaps it was a combination of me still hurting from the rejection I felt from the split with Sam, or the fact that Mikes cock was unusually massive.

I'm sure his cock was only half inside of me, but Mike was having a lovely old time plunging it in and out of my pussy, I thought he was going to devour my tits at the same time, he was loving my tight little pussy so much. The pain never stopped feeling excruciating. When he finally shot his cum inside me I could feel the head of his cock exploding inside me, he went very still, laying on top of me, I could feel his cock inside me continuing to throb as gob after gob of cum continued to empty out of his dick. That was the best part for me, after his orgasm began his cock started to decrease in size and I could feel it jerking inside me as he emptied his load slowly in me. This feeling is what I went searching for a long time afterwards !

Mike kissed and held me for sometime while he came down from his shuddering orgasm.
When we finally pulled ourselves apart we both noticed the bright red blood on the sheets. His sheer size had split me open. He thought I was a virgin, and I left him believing that thought. I was extremely embarrassed by the mess and left as quickly as I could. Due to my embarrassment I tried very hard to keep out of Mikes way from then on.

Yes our relationship was doomed from the very start wasn't it.

But, it did not put me off the idea of sex ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment