Monday, November 9, 2009

.... more Sex with Billy .....

Billy worked on the railways and at the time he was station master at a country train station about 20 minutes from where Susie and I lived. Because Susie was studying so much, she would give me the keys to her car so that I could go out whenever I liked. So on the wednesday night I took her car for a drive out to Preston to where Billy was staying.
Billy lived in a kind of hut building right on the railway platform. It was like a bedsitter, very cosy. He was overjoyed to see me and declared his love for me. For one thing this seemed a bit weird to me, since we had only just got together for the first time a few days ago, and another thing, I wondered how he could have any feelings for me when I had acted in a loose promiscuous way. I was acting like a very bad girl. So I did not believe that he could love me. But he was so sincere, which also made me feel bad because I had no feelings for him, other than for a certain part of his anatomy inside his jeans.

Billy made me a cup of coffee and we sat around making small talk for a while. Then he started kissing me passionately and began removing my clothes. Of course, I was only there for one reason, I wanted sex. Sex made me feel loved and wanted. I just wanted IT.
Billy did not dissappoint. His bed was warm and comfy and the sex was urgent and hard. It started with kissing, removing clothing, sucking nipples and fingers inside my pussy, thats the extent of the foreplay, its all I knew, and I loved it. The sex was only ever missionary style, I didn't know any other position either.

Although the sex was hard and fast, that doesn't mean that he ejaculated early, Billy had the ability to keep the pace up for hours, and this certainly made me very happy. I actually think that having Billy so early on in my life, has made sex for me in the future a tad disappointing when I would like it go a bit longer, I was so spoilt at a young age.

I had to leave Billys hut as he would have lost his job if his boss found out that he was entertaining women in there! But I visited him there on numerous occasions over the next few months.

I didn't have a car at the time so it was great getting the use of Susie's car when she was studying for her University exams. By the time Christmas came around Susie was on holidays and went back to her parents farm, so I had the flat to myself. Billy came over when he had days off and inevitably we would spend all our time in bed doing some horizontal dancing.

Sometimes his mates would come with him and while Billy and I were in the bedroom screwing, his mates would sit and watch TV and have a few beers. Also some weekends I would go and stay at a relatives place in the country town where Billys family lived. I would go to the pub on the friday and saturday night with some of my cousins. These were the days when there was the 'Ladies lounge' and the mens bar at the pub. So I would be sitting in the ladies lounge and Billy would be in the bar with his mates. At closing time he would come and get me and take me to wherever they were having a party. Usually at someone's house. We always managed to find a bedroom we could sneak off to and fuck our brains out all night.

Billy was still swearing his undying love and devotion to me, but unfortunately for him, I did not reciprocate, I just wasn't interested in him as a 'life partner' and I was still too hurt by Sam's rejection to let myself fall in love and get hurt all over again. I could not bring myself to invest any emotion into the relationship. In saying that, I deep down felt that I was getting my revenge on the male population by using them for my own pleasure, kind of a reversal of what a lot of men do to women. Its just unfortunate that Billy had feelings for me deeper than just the sex. He tried so hard to convince me of his love for me, perhaps it was just bad timing, but I did not want to have a boyfriend/girlfried relationship with him. I could seperate the sex, felt that it was ok if he wanted to still have sex with me even though I had told him how I felt. Perhaps thats why he eventually asked me to do something I had never done before.

2 comments:

  1. Ive definitely had a "Billy" in my lifetime. Swearing his love for me..repeatedly while in my mind we were just good sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yes, he was a persistant little bugger. Hope I didn't break his heart!

    ReplyDelete