Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Post script

Since my two nights with Simon, I came to realise that there was more to sex than just being fucked.
Don't get me wrong. I like to just lay there and be fucked. BUT, when I discovered orgasms and the empowerment of the 'woman on top' position. There was no turning back for me.

I would not settle for meaningless sex ever again. There had to be more with it.

I found true love a few months after Simon showed me the light!!

Love where you are both equals, where you are both on the same wavelength, mutual respect, LOVE, someone who wanted to spend every moment with me and love me, no matter what we were doing, that unconditional love. Love where you are thinking of the other person even if you are apart, COMMUNICATION, both in person and by other means if you can't be in person (like the phone, he rings me every couple of hours when we are not together) Knowing that person is always going to be there for you, no matter what.

Sure I had a couple of other guys who said they loved me with all their heart, BUT, the difference was .... I didn't have the same feelings for them. It goes both ways. And if you are both travelling down different roads. Its just not going to work.

This all happened in the late 1970's. The era of free love. How lucky was I to grow up in such a time.

Since then I have married the most gorgeous man. Had some wonderful children. A great career.

And the adventure is not over yet !

No comments:

Post a Comment