Monday, November 9, 2009

Sam and I do it for the First Time

On the night of my leavers dinner I met up with Sam afterwards at a nightclub near to where the nuns held our leavers dinner. I was wearing a slinky long dress which accentuated my curves and I was wearing my hair up in a cute bun on top of my hair. Sam could not keep his hands off me and we danced together for several hours.

If felt like we were so close to making love, right there on the dance floor. It was so sensual. Sam was a quiet shy country boy and we had never done anything like this before, he hardly ever came to the big city.
But, here we were. I had just finished school, had a new job to start the following week and was in the process of setting up a flat. I had the key, there was furniture there and I was going to move my personal effects in the following week.

This arrangement was all temporary to me though. I still had not turned 17 and I figured that when I became of age, that I would leave the city behind me and Sam and I would marry and start our lives together out in the country.
That is how I saw my life and I couldn't imagine anything else for me in the future.

But this was a special night. Sam and I were all over each other at the nightclub, how on earth I got away with being there at my young age I have no idea, probably no one took any notice because I was with an older guy.
It must have been 2am when we left the night club. We walked arm in arm back to the deserted car park. Once inside Sams car we were kissing with more intensity than I had ever felt. True love.
When I touched him he jerked as if my touch was electric and it was pretty much the same for me with his kisses and touches. Nothing more than some cuddling and some lovely kissing. But in reality, we were on fire !!!

Sam reached behind me and unzipped the back of my dress. Without saying a word, I knew that we were going to make love for the first time tonight. All I said to him was, not here.
I didn't want our first time to be in a car. I had the keys to the flat and knew my new flatmate would not be there tonight, so I suggested to Sam we go over to my flat.
He didn't need to be asked twice. He drove there in 5 quick minutes, all the while my hands were shaking as I ran them up his inner thighs while he drove.
When we pulled up outside the flat Sam quickly got out of the car and ran around to my side to open the door for me. What a gentleman.

Once inside we stood in the lounge room and kissed for ages. Looking deeply into each others eyes. No words were spoken, we just both knew we wanted each other so badly.
Somehow our clothes simply fell off us and we collapsed onto my bed. Sam continued kissing me while his hands explored my pussy, he was making sure that I was wet enough so that he would not hurt me when he entered me for the first time. He placed a pillow under my bottom to raise my hips higher and open me up for him, then as he kissed me deeply he slowly guided his erect cock inside my pussy. We made love so beautifully together and I was so happy to have him in my arms, in my bed, inside me. We lay and held each other for ages.
I was expected home that night so we quickly dressed and Sam drove us quickly home to the country. A normal two hour journey took just over an hour.

I started my new job the following week and told all my workmates about my lover and how I was going to marry him and live happily ever after with a tribe of kids. Sam came to see me and took me to lunch one day when he was in the city. We didn't talk about what had happened, but mainly just gazed lovingly into each others eyes over lunch.
I cried when he had to go back home. I think he realised the level of my love for him.

I caught the bus back to my old hometome the following weekend. Sam was there to pick me up from the bus and drive me to my parents place. We stopped on the way home and sat in the car and kissed and fondled each other for half an hour. As Sam lived next door he popped over for a game of cards later that evening. Things just were not the same though, we had taken our relationship to a new level and a simple game of cards felt childish to me . But we couldn't do anything as both our families were strict catholic and sex before marriage was a big no no. So it was difficult to be together. I found it extremely frustrating but had to keep telling myself that we had the rest of our lives together and to be patient.

About 6 weeks later Sam and I planned a weekend away together. We were going to sneak off without anyone knowing we were going away together . We had not had sex again since our first night due to the fact that Sam had been sick with kidney infection or something and had not been into the city since our lunch date. We could not have sex at our parents home and doing it in the car was not the most romantic proposition, so this weekend away was looked forward to very much as a weekend of expressing our love for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment