Tuesday, November 10, 2009

an UPDATE

  • So .... thirty years on - Where are they all now ??
  • SAM - Sam married a year after my I got married. We both went to each others weddings. At Sams wedding, he told my husband that he was one very lucky man to have me. Aww, I detected a hint of regret in his voice. My husband knew my history with Sam, we have no secrets, and he thanked Sam and said that he already knew that. aww. Sam's marriage lasted 14 years and he has four kids. He has since taken on the family business and because he still in my old hometown, I run into him occasionally. (I still have a lot of respect for the guy, even tho he dumped me, I think he thought he was doing the best thing by me. I know that if anything every happened to my hubby, I would not hesitate to look Sam up again)
  • JON: my first kiss - Sorry I dumped you for no reason other than to get the girls at boarding school off my back, their teasing was incessant. Over the years I have heard from friends of Jon's sisters that Jon moved to South Australia and is now GAY. I hope that he has a happy life
  • ADAM: I have only seen Adam once in all these years. Thank goodness. He was creepy!

  • BILLY: Billy, he has had some bad luck in his life, turned to alcohol unfortunately, had trouble holding down relationships, got into trouble with the police for drink driving, lost his licence, then got caught too many times driving without a licence , and under the influence. Billy was a sweetheart who would never hurt anyone. The police sent him to jail which was unfortunate as he was such a sweety. Fortunately jail didn't change his personality in that regard. Billy lost his job when he went to prison but luckily found a new job and did really well. He has a partner now and a lovely home but I don't think he ever fathered any children.
  • DAN, GARY and TIM - they all married and settled down and are still happily married to the same partners as far as I know.
    What we all did together for those few years when we were teenagers, I look upon it as ' sewing our wild oats', I think it was just a whole lot of fun and hopefully none of us got hurt by it. I really believe that what we did was just something that has given us some great memories to look back on years later with affection. I recently saw the boys at a funeral of a mutual friend. We hugged each other, having not seen each other in twenty odd years. We caught up on where our lives have taken us over the years, but there was that 'LOOK' in our eyes that said "Remember all those fucking great times we had". We parted, I think, content in knowing that the naughty things we got up to, were not a bad thing. Great memories boys!!!

CLANCY; Spunky Clancy who was having it off with my friend Jilly whose parents owned the pub. Clancy had a girlfriend at the time who was a nurse and worked some nightshifts. So all my exploits with Clancy (and Jillys for that matter) were all clandestine meetings. I still see Clancy from time to time as he is friends with one of my relatives. We always have a bit of a nudge and a wink. He is still with his nurse girlfriend, they never married or had kids. I don't know if he still screws around behind her back. He still works in construction and is still tanned and muscly, now he is in his 50's! Glad he is still with his girlfriend, they were in a car accident once where the other two people in the vehicle were killed. I don't know if it is the bond of this incident that holds them both together or something more, I hope theres more to it. He is a nice guy.

  • NICK- ROD- MARK and CHRIS: I have never seen or heard from these guys ever since and I have no idea what they are doing now.
  • The same goes for SIMON .... Simon who woke up the woman in me ! I wonder if he is still with his wife? I wonder if he sleeps around on her? Or, was he just an angel sent to teach me a lesson in life. His sister Annie whom I used to work with, she went on to meet Tim and they married and had kids and are still going strong together.

Theres one more sequel to this story that I have omitted - It happened a week prior to me meeting my husband......

  • remember MIKE WITH THE MASSIVE COCK: The story goes like this; I had a one night stand with Mike on the rebound from Sam, After gentle Sam, Mike was only the second guy I had gone to bed with. At the time I had not had a lot of experience with cocks and only knew that Mikes cock seemed quite a bit bigger than Sams. This was evident after our session between the sheets... Mike thinking that I was a virgin and all, and my utter embarrassment. I pretty much hid from Mike for the next three years.

One day several months after my awakening with Simon, I went into an record bar in the city, and there working behind the counter, was MIKE. He remembered me straightaway, I blushed with embarrassment, remembering that night three years earlier

Mike was quite chatty and I got the impression that he was still single. He asked me out on a date at the weekend. We met at a restaurant and it was lovely. I soon got over my embarrassment and enjoyed his company. Mike was due to fly out very early to a conference the next morning so we made a date for a few days later after he got back, to come over to my place for dinner.

The following night I went to a party and met the man who was to be my husband. We had an instant connection and thought immediately that he 'could be THE ONE'. He asked me out on a date the following week.

In the meantime, Mike returned from his conference and on the night that we arranged, a weeknight, he came over to my place for dinner. We had a drink and sat in front of the open fire. Mike started kissing me, and well, one thing lead to another, and we decided to skip dinner and head for the bedroom instead. We both quickly undressed and when I looked at Mike as I was getting into bed it hit me like a lightening strike, that here was the reason why it HURT so much when we had sex all those years before. HIS COCK WAS FUCKING MASSIVE.

Three years ago I was not much of an expert on cocks, but..... now, with over 30 different cocks passing my pussy lips, I could tell that was the reason why he nearly tore me in two when he entered me. OH MY was he HUGE or what? yes, he was huge. thats for sure. Well, I wasn't going to let that thing anywhere near me without lots of foreplay. I needent have worried, Mike made sure I was wet and aroused before putting his dick anywhere near my pussy. I got on top so as to control the situation, and it was fine. Mike finished us both off behind me, giving me a good long hard fucking, doggy style. I can't remember if we ate dinner or not that night.

The following weekend I had my date with the man who was to become my husband. I feel madly and deeply in love that weekend. I hoped that he felt the same way about me.

A few nights later, Mike turned up at my door. It was good to see him, I told him all about meeting the man of my dreams, and being the naughty, sexy, slutty, sexcrazed girl that I am, wasted no time in getting naked in bed with Mike. We went thru the motions, he licking my pussy, me giving his dick a bit of a suck, lots of tit sucking and fingering of my pussy. Then Mike was between my legs, his massive hard on waiting to plunge inside me. AND the most amazing thing happened. I told him I could not do it.

I couldn't do it. Poor Mike. I had to tell him that I was crazy about this new guy and I really did think that this might be THE ONE. And I just couldn't fuck anyone else. I felt that I was committed to the man who would be my husband. I went out on a limb here (maybe Mike was THE ONE) I didn't think so. Sorry Mike. Well, Mike was lovely about it and understood. Gave me a kiss and we dressed, had a coffee and then he left.

Things quickly got serious with the man who would become my husband I never looked back. One night several weeks after my rejection of Mike, I was expecting my new man to call in, there was a knock at the door, I raced to the door expecting the love of my life to be standing there. AND what a shock I got to see Mike standing there. "Oh hi Mike, lovely to see you, how are you"? I asked.

Mike said he wanted to see how I was, and asked if the new man was still on the scene. I assured him that yes, things were very serious between us. Mike said "I'm sorry to hear that" but he said in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way, he then said "I'm really happy for you" We hugged and wished each other well. And Mike was gone. I never saw him again and often wonder how his life turned out.

I had been used by so many men for so many years. But I allowed it to happen, because that is what I wanted. In essence I was simply using them as my way of getting over the way I felt about Sam's rejection at the tender age of 17.

POSTSCRIPT: I have never told anyone this: Remember how Sam and I lost a baby.

Well, my youngest sister had a baby son about 4 years after I had my children. He and I are very very close and have always had a connection, I am the one he always turns to before his parents if he has any worries.

Recently a psychic informed me that my nephew is the re-incarnation of my lost baby. I don't know what to think of that information. But, wow, if that is true, it would explain the connection that he and I have. Its very special and very wholesome.

So, please leave comments if you'd like me to clarify anything that I have written. Unlike a lot of erotica that you find on the internet, my story is totally true. I may not have mentioned every single guy I ever slept with, there are quite a few that I don't even recall their names, in fact there were several that I never even knew their names. They were just dicks to me and certainly didn't even rate a mention !!

*********** Looking back, its hard to fathom that I lived this life.

For a few years out of my teenage life, I lived a double life, by day, working in a respectable accountants office, studying to qualify myself as an accountant,

I was also lead singer in a rock band and played and rehearsed a couple of gigs each week

(it would be easy to imagine that my sex/rock and roll lifestyle came thru my involvement with the band - but in reality, the guys in the band were serious musicians, almost to the point of geekiness)

How I survived on such little sleep, as well as playing sport regularly as well, exhausts me now just thinking about it !!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Do you not miss your partying ways at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom, Yes sure I miss my wild years, more than I dare to admit !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe its possible to combine the best elements of both worlds?

    ReplyDelete